jueves, 24 de mayo de 2007

update


OK, so here is a picture for all you folks who have complained at the lack of photos!
This is the view from my room of the mountains to the north... My friend Photoshop put together the panoramic for me, so please excuse the weird coloration...

So far I have been getting into the work that I'll be doing - I've worked on the website (www.environmentlasamericas.org or www.medioambientelasamericas.org for español), with more improvements coming soon. The new director of ecotourism, Erik, will be here by next week, so we can get moving on the project that I'll be working on all summer. We're trying to re-develop an extended (44-day) ecotourism program, which I think will be really interesting.

I've also gotten to tag along to the weekly radio show that our organization started last month on Radio Gente, the third largest radio station in the city. The show this past week was on Kara Kara, the garbage dump that I mentioned before, and the efforts being made to improve the conditions there.

Life is good. Yay for avocados (aguacates) and delicious bread (pan).

1 comentario:

  1. If you use www.flickr.com you can post pictures to your blog easy. Anyways, thats what I do.

    ResponderBorrar

Nota: sólo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.