sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2008

The simple life

In an effort to make my life somewhat less convoluted, I've finally paid up to have an unlimited flickr photo account, so all my photos will be hosted there from here on out. Of course, I've made my life that much more complex for the moment, as I'll need to transfer all of this past year's pics over there. Ugh. Why me? (dramatic fist shaking occurring)

It's also meant that my oldest digital photos have been salvaged from the flickr server. Please forgive my entry-level digital photography and captioning. Looking back through the comments I made, I cringe every so often, but in a nod to historical preservation, I'm not altering any, unless there are egregious spelling errors.

Enjoy!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: sólo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.