miércoles, 23 de julio de 2008

Moving on

Driving on the freeway in LA on my first day back in the States was not the easiest way to make a smooth transition back. But I survived. I even remembered to check my blind spot.

I'm on R&R right now in LA with my cousin. This was my Tuesday:

Rough life, right?

But it's time to move on again. I think by Friday I will hit the road, bound for Gothic, Colorado for a few weeks before coming back west to Berkeley. I'm to hit Vegas, baby, as well as the Grand Canyon and the four corners on the way up over the course of about three days, hopefully avoiding driving during the hottest parts of the day. We'll see how that works out. Until then, I have to get organized, take a pole dancing class, and enjoy my time in sunny LA. Like I said, it's rough out there.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: sólo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.